- This explains how to reorder or move the sections on your Performance forms.
- Can I change where a section is showing in our template?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates
- Click Performance Review
- Click on template name that you want to change
- Click Edit Fields and Sections
- Move the mouse over the section you want to move
- Move the mouse over the 6 dots that appear on the left until you see the mouse icon turn into 4 arrows
- Drag the section where you want to move it
- Click Save at the top left once you are done with your changes
Note: changes done in Manage Templates are not dynamic. It will only affect the PM forms you launch after saving the changes done to that PM form template.
SuccessFactors, Success Factors, reorder, section, PM template, pmv12, performance management, forms, review, manage, configuration, set, ordering , KBA , csg_q , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions