- In the Crystal Reports designer, when attempting to save a Crystal Reports document directly to BI Platform, the following error is returned:
- Failed to find an available Report Application Server
- Reports can be added directly from within the Central Management Console, using Add Local Document, without issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports 2013 / 2016 / 2020
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
wacs, adaptive processing server, aps, BI 4.1, windows, 4.0, crystal, failed to find report available application server, RAS failed, edge between the object does not exist, firewall, unable to save crystal report, cannot, error, multiple NIC, CR 2011, mayurb , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.