- It is not possible to add a new handling unit (HU) output to a delivery after post goods issue (PGI) has occurred.
- The HU output screen is greyed out and the addition of a new output is not allowed.
- After application of SAP Note 1845027, it is no longer possible to add an HU output to an outbound delivery once the goods movement has been posted.
- Logistics General - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Repeat Output, repeat, grayed, greyed, VL02N, HU, Handling Unit, 1845027, EDIT, edit, Output, output, repeat, change, PGI, Delivery, delivery, VL74, inconsistencies, changes, avoid, option, post goods issue, , KBA , LO-HU-BF-OD , Output Determination , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.