- How to Freeze Employee Information on a Form so it does not update should the data change in a user import file.
- Enabling employee information to remain in sync with user import data.
- A last name changed. How can it be updated on the performance form?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
By default a form does not require any special tag to remain in-sync with user import data. If employee data, such as Last Name, is not updating as expected, check the template xml for the element tag sync-until-completion="false". The system treats it as though sync-until-completion="true" for any element unless change to false.
- The form needs to be opened and saved to pull in the updated values.
- Once a change has occurred we cannot disable or reverse the option on live forms.
- Once forms are completed they will not update with new information.
If you do not want data on a form to change, then add the tag sync-until-completion="false" to each element that is not to be updated with current employee data. Using this tag, the form will populate with the current data upon creation, but would not change during its lifecycle.
To request SuccessFactors make this configuration change, please open a Software Change Request with Product Support. See KBA 2250186.
Reporting on Values that Existed When Launched
Ad Hoc Reports
- You can report on users’ information as it was at the time the forms were launched for: Manager, Division, Department and Location fields.
- To report on historical Employee Info, each field must be set to “sync until completion = false.”
- If the form template requires updating, reporting on historical Employee Information will be possible on newly launched forms only.
- You need to add the following columns in your ad hoc report to capture the user information data when the form was launched:
- Manager at Form Complete
- Division at Form Complete
- Department at Form Complete
- Location at Form Complete
KB Article 2250186 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Requests for PM / Mutli-Rater Templates / Performance Processes and what is an Implementation Request in Performance Management / Multi-Rater
sf, success factors, PMGM, PM, ad hoc report, sync-until-completion , KBA , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , LOD-SF-PM-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To