- Changing Menu, Tabs & Subtabs labels for the Performance Module
- Can I rename the Main Performance tab and the subtabs?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Renaming Performance Tab
To change the Performance Tab go to Admin Center > Text Replacement > Search for the Key "COMMON_PERFORMANCE_TAB". Note this will only change the tab and will not change the word globally.
Hiding/Turning Off Performance Tab
You can permission who has access to the the main performance tab. All users will always see this tab by default, but an admin can disable access to Performance Tab.
- For Non-RBP instance, go to Admin Center > Set User Permission > Performance Management Access. From this screen select the users to grant or revoke access to. You can revoke it by user, by group, or for everyone in just a few clicks.
- For RBP instance, please refer to this KBA 2077955 - Navigation - Disable or Limit access to the Performance Tab.
Depending on your configuration, you may see the following subtabs:
- Reviews subtab can be renamed: Admin Center > Text Replacement > Search for the Key "COMMON_PM_REVIEW_TAB".
- Help & Tutorials - This tab will only show to end users if the administrator has enabled it.
- Team Overview and Help & Tutorials labels can be renamed using the Manage Languages feature.
- Each user can control which subtab is first seen from Options > Sub Tab Configuration. From list of options set the sub tabs to be seen by default and save.
rename performance tab change label , KBA , sf user interface , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions