Open Guidelines screen in Variable Pay Program User Interface. Guidelines do not match expected guidelines as communicated by customer.
- Why are Variable Pay Guidelines not updating / pulling into form as expected?
- Variable Pay
- The Variable Pay Program User Interface pre-populates guidelines using the “Meta” rating scale, usually with <= 5 rating points.
- Often, customers need more guidelines than are supported on this screen.
- As a workaround, guidelines are input and saved in: Compensation Administration: Manage Compensation Plan Template> Select Variable Pay Program template name> Guideline Matrix.
- If the guidelines here are different than those shown in Variable Pay Program User Interface, they are being maintained here.
- IMPORTANT - When the Variable Pay guidelines are maintained through the Guideline Matrix DO NOT SAVE the Guidelines screen within Variable Pay Program. The result will be that the Guideline Matrix will be overwritten with incorrect guidelines.
KBA , sf varpay manage data , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions