How to hide the Overall Score button at the top of the Performance form from certain roles and route map steps?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
The Overall Score pod at the top of the form can be removed or hidden by adding Button permissions in your PM form.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates > [Select the PM template].
- Click General Settings > Show advanced options... > Button Permission(s) defined. Click to modify.
- Click +Add Another.
- Select None for the Type.
- In the Buttons drop down, select the Overall Score button.
- Select the Roles and Route Steps.
- Click Done and Save.
The changes to the button permissions would not apply to existing launched forms. To confirm the changes, please launch a new form.
NOTE: The visibility of the Overall Score Pod is also dependent upon the other section permission and rating permission. If any rateable section is hidden from the role or the user has no permission for the rating, they will not see the Overall Score Pod even if the button permission is enabled.
hide overall score button pod , KBA , sf performance manage templates , sf pm v12 , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To