Multiple Sources for Basis
- SuccessFactors supports multiple sources for the basis calculation within a single Employee Central enabled variable pay program. The admin selects multiple sources. If multiple sources for bonus target are selected, the overriding priority will be based on the listed order.
- Costs: None.
Configuration type: Admin Opt In.
- Available in Production Edition(s): enterprise.
- Variable Pay
- Enabling the Feature:
- Set flag on admin screen to indicate whether the basis amount will be directly imported from a column in the employee history file or a custom formula will be used to calculate the basis amount
- Define a custom formula to calculate the basis amount.
Note: Only arithmetic operators (+,-,*,/) are supported
Custom Calculation for Basis Amount
- Admins can define how the basis will be calculated and the system will calculate the basis amounts. No manual/external basis calculation is required.
- Users can define a custom formula at the template level for calculating the basis amount for a variable pay program. The formula can be defined using the 3 floating fields (ffld) and 5 integer fields (ifld) allowed in the employee history data model for variable pay.
KBA , sf varpay with ec , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions