Some forms are stuck with v4admin. The forms are seen in the En Route folder and cannot be routed forward or back.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- A file was imported to set a user as INACTIVE before user updates were completed
- The Manager was purged while they were the owner of the form
v4admin is the default system user in every customer environment. An inactive user or invalid data will cause v4admin to take ownership of transfers and actions.
A file was imported to set a user as INACTIVE before user updates were completed
- Process an import file for the users from the route map to set them as ACTIVE
- Process a second file to trigger all employee updates and manager changes
- NOTE: User IDs for INACTIVE users in Matrix or Custom manager fields cannot be imported
- Check MATRIX_MANAGER and CUSTOM_MANAGER columns to remove any invalid names from the import files
- Route the form back to a previous step
- Route the form forward so the system completes the correct user updates within the workflows
The Manager was purged while they were the owner of the form
It's not possible to restore or transfer the form. A new form will need to be created for the subject.
- 2078700 - Top 10 Reasons Forms Failed to Route to Next Step, Forms did not move or moved to wrong user or step - Performance Management
- Guided Answers tree for Document Transfer issues when making a change in the subject's Manager, Matrix Manager or HR Rep
PM, PMGM, SF, Success Factors, Routing, Form Stuck, Wrong User, Document Transfer, system owner, admin owner , KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , Problem