How to create new worksheets for your Variable Pay Program/plan.
Step by step guide to creating worksheets.
For more information on how to Variable Pay plans, settings please see KBA 2078224 - Plan Setup - Create new plan & Edit plan settings - Variable Pay
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Step 1 - Creating/Launching Worksheets
Before launching worksheets, make your you have correctly linked employees to their business/bonus plans as well as running bonus calculation.
- Navigate to Compensation Home> Select your template> Manage Worksheets
- Here there will be several available options
- To create worksheets, select the "Create worksheets" option under Plan Action> launch
- Within the popup up screen you will have three sections to populate.
Fill out these sections as required.
- Define what title you would like the worksheet(s) to have. This will show within employee inboxes through Compensation.
- Note: Please avoid using characters such as /, \ as this may cause issues accessing the worksheets. If this is required, we recommend using - instead.
Set Plan Dates
- Here define the start/end date of the worksheet(s) as well as a due date.
- For example, the start date could be 01/01/20** and end date 12/31/20** which is normally the planning period of your template.
- Enter a due date of your choosing which is typically when the planning process should be completed by.
- These three fields are mandatory and need to be populated and will also show within the planner inboxes.
Select worksheets to create
- If you want to launch multiple worksheets at one time do not select the "Create for head of Planning only" option and select the head of your hierarchy.
- Typically, this would be the CEO and when launching forms worksheets will go to your defined planners. This can be checked in define planners.
- If you would like to create one worksheet rather than multiple for the whole hierarchy, then select the name of the planner you want to create a worksheet for and select "Create for head of Planning only".
- NOTE: Creating one worksheet for a specific planner is good for testing as you are not creating multiple worksheets.
- Selecting the "Send email notification to planner(s)" will trigger an email to be sent onto the respective planners.
- This is only applicable if "Document Creation Notification" is enabled.
Step 2 - Reviewing worksheets
The worksheets can be viewed from the Compensation Inbox.
variable pay worksheets, launching vrp forms, vrp worksheets, creating worksheets, creating forms, head of hierarchy, compensation inbox , KBA , sf varpay cycle preperation , LOD-SF-VRP-FRM , Forms & Templates , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , How To