- What is the Priority-One (Very High) Support Maintenance Phase?
- What is the scope of Priority-One Support?
- What are the restrictions of Priority-One Support?
- When is Priority-One Support?
- Does Priority-One Support require additional maintenance costs?
- How does the switch to Priority One Support Maintenance Phase occur?
- Are support services, such as Continuous Quality Checks (CQCs), still available during Priority-One Support?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
end of life EOL p1 priority one end of life EOL , KBA , xi 3.1 , end of life , eol , businessobjects , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.