News Update as of September 2015
Clients wishing to upgrade PM v11 templates now need to upgrade to PMv12 Acceleration, our latest iteration of PMv12. We do NOT support upgrading to older PMv12. This conversion requires assistance via Support which is described below.
PM v12A is a better way to handle performance reviews. PM v12 Acceleration brings together the great features of both PMv11 and PMv12.
Some positives to consider:
- Over 1500 clients are now successfully using a version of PMv12.
- All new clients will by default be implemented with PMv12 Acceleration.
- PMv12 Acceleration is a suitable replacement for all clients, even those with highly customized processes.
- PMv12 architecture is now entering its 3rd year of maturity, built on top of PM v11 which had 10+ years of maturity.
- Development going forward is focused only on PMv12 Acceleration.
- 2014 & 2015 saw major leaps forward in PMv12 functionality based on customer input.
- PMv11 is no longer under development and is in maintenance mode.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
PMV11, PMV12, End of life, End of maintenance , KBA , sf pm v12 acceleratio , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.