- How ratings work and are displayed in a PMv12A form is very different from a PM v11 form
- PMv12A introduces a new "Other's Rating" section on the form
- What is Ratings from Others section on the PMv12A form and how do we permission it?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- Other's Ratings collects a kind of audit trail of users’ ratings in the rating of record field (item-‐rating)
- These are then displayed in the Other's Rating tab
- In the Modify Stage, the logged-in user ALWAYS sees his/her ratings & comments on the left side of the form
- In all stages, other users' ratings and comments are viewable on the right side of the form, but usually you have to click to find them
Other's Rating Tab Permissioning
Within PM v12A, you can set permissions to the Other's Rating Tab within Manage Templates.
These permission settings support granting and restricting access to specific roles within specific route steps as well.
- To access these permissions, navigate to Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Templates > [Select the template]
- Notice these permissions in the "General Settings" menu by clicking "Show Advanced Options" and then clicking the "Other's Rating Tab Permission" link
- If you do not have a route map linked to the template, you will not be able to see these permissions
- It is also possible to control the visibility of Other's Rating tab per section. Please refer to KBA 2516933.
- The others-rating-tab-item-permission defines access on a field level within the Other's Rating tab
- This configuration controls the visibility of the ratings and comments within the Other's Rating tab
- It can also be defined in each goal (objective), development, or competency sections
Example of the XML code to use below the field permission:
Note: in order to make changes in the XML, please contact your Implementation Partner. If you don't have a Partner, you can find for SAP Certified Partners via the SAP Partner Finder or, alternatively, speak with your Account Executive or Customer Engagement Executive about Professional Services options.
Partners: Refer to the PMv12A Implementation Guide. For Configuration or Implementation assistance, please submit your questions to Partner Delivery Community (KBA 2116056).
Relabeling the Ratings from the Others Tab
- Change the label of Ratings from Others via Admin Center > Text Replacement
- (Currently available only for English US and English UK. For other languages, please refer to Manage Languages feature)
SuccessFactors, Success Factors, SF, PM, Performance, form, template, PMGM, others, ratings from others, form, template , KBA , sf pm v12 ratings , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weights , How To