- This KB article addresses the Supporting Information Pod/button.
- What is the purpose of the Supporting Information Pod?
- How would a user permission other users to be able to access "Ask for Feedback" responses?
- Where do users go to grant permissions to other users to use the Supporting Information pod.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- The Supporting Information Pod is where all the feedback is stored from the "Ask for Feedback" response option.
- The Supporting Information Pod also allows users to add and access attachments, if permissioned, in the PM form template.
- You can grant permission to the Supporting Information pod/button from advanced configuration options for PM v12 templates.
- Go to Admin Tools > Performance Management > Manage Templates > Select your template and open the "Advanced Configuration" options.
- An additional permission option for Button Permissions is "Supporting Information".
- If a user grants this to a person/role at specific steps, they will be able to access all the supporting information that users have submitted via email through the "Request Feedback" option.
- If a role has not been granted permissions it will not be able to access the responses from "Ask for Feedback".
SF, PM, PMGM, success factors, PMv12 , KBA , sf performance manage permissions , sf pm v12 acceleration , LOD-SF-PM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions