User wanted to pull the list of launched PM form in the instance.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- Go to Reports/Analytics > List Views > Employee List
- Expand Filter Options
- In the "Process" field, select the Process that includes the Form Template/s that you wanted to pull in the report. To check the list of processess created in your instance, go to "Processes and Forms" in Admin Center.
- Set any other settings in Filter Options as required and click the "Update" button.
- Expand the "Display Options" to select the fields that you wanted to display in the report.
- Select the "Form Count" field to determine if the user have forms launched to them.
- In the displayed results you can see all users that have forms created, as indicated by the number count. Employees with zero "form Count" do not yet have a PM form launched to them.
- Click "Export to Excel" button to export the report.
Tip: In display options check the "Manager" field to identify the manager. You can then notify the manager if they will be creating the forms for the employee with zero form count. Additionally, an email can be generated by clicking the Email Icon next to the Manager column title. This will auto populate the email with reported manager's email addresses.
SF, success factors, PMGM, PM, employee list report, users with launched PM form, Form Count, performance forms, launch , KBA , sf performance manage live forms , sf reporting pm , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To