SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- Begin by navigating to the Report Center and Switch to Classic View
- From Classic Reporting click on Detailed Document Search
- Select Detailed Search button
- Beside Document Name select "Other" and choose the form titles which hold the Overall rating information you need to report on. (hold down "ctrl" key to multiple-select and highlight all desired forms in the list)
- Scroll down, click the link above the export buttons titled "Open Export Options"
- Choose the following filter options:
- Employee full Name, Overall rating, and any others you would like to run the report on.
- Then click "Export Doc Contents (Compact)" and export the report.
reports, overall rating report, export data, excel, performance management, ratings , KBA , csg_q , sf reporting pm , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions