- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Optimistic Locking
- If two users are editing a record at the same time, it becomes a case of “first change wins”, meaning the first user’s changes will be applied, but the second user will receive an error message, will have to refresh the screen, and submit their changes again once the first user is finished.
- This restriction is called Optimistic Locking and ensures no conflicting changes can be made at the same time.
- Optimistic Locking also makes sure no two users can make a change to the BCUI (Manage Business Configuration) at the same time.
- This fix was introduced in order to prevent data from being corrupted or invalidated when multiple users try to update the same object in the database.
- MDF Optimistic Locking is supported for the following objects, EC HRIS Elements, and is also supported for MDF services like Imports and OData:
- Job Information
- Compensation Information
- Manage Business Configuration
ECT-39541, ECT-73166, lock, SF, success factors, EC, sync , KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions