There is an external invoice request in your system, you cannot process it further due to the error:
Party Employee Responsible ID XYZ does not exist in master data (XYZ represents the ID of the field).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Requests view.
- Find the invoice request which is with status Inconsistent.
- Click Check button and you can find the error message: Party Employee Responsible ID XYZ does not exist in master data.
- Now go to the Personal Administration work center.
- Go to the Employees view, you search XYZ, this employee is existed.
You do not know why system gives such error message.
You should use the Business Partner ID of this responsible person instead of the Employee ID.
- Go to the Business Partner Data work center.
- Go to the Business Partner view.
- Search the name of the person and you can find the Business Partner ID of the person.
- Replace the ID with Business Partner ID in the XML and update the invoice request, it will update the Employee Responsible field and remove the error.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To
SAP Business ByDesign 1711 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1802 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1808