- This article explains how you can report on Workflow reporting.
Is it possible to report on "pending" workflow EC transactions such as New Hires, Transfers and Pay Changes? In other words the transactions are still "in-flight". For example, we would like to create a report of all future dated pending pay changes, whether fully approved or not, to see how they may impact a department's budget.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Employee Central - Workflow
- In ODS Advanced Reporting / EC Standard Reporting there are 4 very useful Workflow Reports and one of these is 'Open Workflow Requests'.
- Note: If you are not using ODS Advanced Reporting then this needs to be requested to be turned on in your instance.
- Open Workflows can also be viewed in the UI Admin Tools under Employee Files > Manage Workflow Requests.
Workflows, ODS, Reporting, Employee Central , KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , LOD-SF-EC-ROD , Advanced Reporting (Employee Central ODS/ORD) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions