- When executing LQ01 to complete a transfer posting for multiple quants, the material document is not created.
- An error is issued in LQ01 if there is a problem with one quant but none of the other quants are processed.
- Error BL 001 is issued in LQ01 stating "No Material Document Was Created" and processing terminates.
- When error BL001 is issued in LQ01, quants that should be processed do not get transfer posted.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
BL001 , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-SP , Stock Postings / Posting Changes , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.