- Query returns wrong results intermittently
- Wrong results returned when query plan shows parallel processing occurring
- Query plan also shows partitioning involved
| | | | | | | | | Executed in parallel with a 3-way partition scan.
- Partitioned scan performed under a semantic dependent operator (JOIN, DISTINCT, GROUP, or UNION_DISTINCT)
- Thread count of plan exceeds session parallel degree
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
join, distinct, group, or union-distinct , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.