- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Please check below how Manager Transfer works in Employee Central 2.0:
- The Admin Tool “Document Transfer” is not support by Employee Central 2.0. This is because employee relationships are no longer maintained directly in the Basic User Data (Admin Tools > Employee Export).
- With Employee Central enabled, all employee relationships are managed via Employee Central > Job Information & Job Relationships portlets. When a Manager or Matrix Manager are changed in Employee Central, this change is then synchronized to Employee Profile (Basic User Data in Admin Tools > Employee Export).
- Instead, the system will look at forms held by the employee at the point of transfer, and will transfer forms based on the Form Template configuration. You can set the transfer behavior by navigating to Admin Tools > Form Template Administration > Form Templates > select the template you wish to change, and then tick the appropriate boxes for Manager and/or Matrix Manager transfers -:
- You can also countermand the HRIS Sync configuration to remove inactive employee’s documents if you do not wish certain documents to be deleted when the employee is made Inactive/Terminated.
- Non-Employee Central 2.0 enabled instances can still utilize Document Transfer tool or make the same transfer changes via Basic User Data import via Admin Tools > Import Employee Data and ticking appropriate boxes.
performance forms, document transfer , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions