- There are certain fields held in Compensation Information that calculate “on the fly”. These fields calculate the value based on other information in the Compensation Information record. These fields calculate on screen, and do not store values in the database. Therefore, when reporting on these fields, there is no data output in the report.
- I am able to see Annualized Salary and other calculation fields in the EC UI, but I am unable to report on them. When I go to Ad Hoc reports and run a Person and Employment (as of date) report, when I select the column “Employee Pay Group Sums” and select AnnualizedSalary or one of the other fields, the data does not show in the report.
- We have the PayGroupSums sync job enabled and running but the results found in the Employee Pay Group Sums section of the Person and Employment (as of date) report are not correct
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SucessFactors Employee Central
- Report Table
- Report Canvas on detailed reporting query
- Person and Employment (as of date) domain
Because the data displayed in the Compensation Info portlet is transient (calculated when the page loads), the displayed value is not stored in the Database, and therefore not directly available in Ad Hoc reports.
To display this information in the Person and Employment (as of date) Ad Hoc report, you will need to have a the PayComponentGroup Sums job created and scheduled in your instance. This must be created by Product Support or the Implementation Consultant configuring the instance.
The job is called "HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync".
When the job runs for the 1st time, it will likely take some time to complete, but once completed, all subsequent jobs that run (advised as once daily) will be much faster.
Once the job is completed, the Person and Employment (as of date) report will display the calculated values when selecting the column set “Employee Pay Group Sums” and one of the Pay Component Groups, such as AnnualizedSalary.
Note: starting with B2305 Release, customers have also the possibility to directly run this job from the Admin Center.
- On Admin Center, go to Scheduled Job Manager
- Click on the tab Job Scheduler
- On Job Type, select Job HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync.
- On Actions, you can click on Run it Now or
- You can Create new job request and schedule it in future.
PayComponentGroup, Sums, job, Pay Component, AnnualizedSalary, Turn on HRIS Pay Component Group Sums Sync recovery, Scheduled, Job, manager, HRIS, PayComponentGroup, Sums, Sync, Admin, Center , KBA , sf employee central , sf adhoc reports , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To