- There are certain fields held in Compensation Information that calculate “on the fly”. These fields calculate the value based on other information in the Compensation Information record. These fields calculate on screen, and do not store values in the database. Therefore, when reporting on these fields, there is no data output in the report.
- I am able to see Annualized Salary and other calculation fields in the EC UI, but I am unable to report on them. When I go to Ad Hoc reports and run a Person and Employment (as of date) report, when I select the column “Employee Pay Group Sums” and select AnnualizedSalary or one of the other fields, the data does not show in the report.
- We have the PayGroupSums sync job enabled and running but the results found in the Employee Pay Group Sums section of the Person and Employment (as of date) report are not correct
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SucessFactors Employee Central
- Report Table
- Report Canvas on detailed reporting query
- Person and Employment (as of date) domain
PayComponentGroup, Sums, job, Pay Component, AnnualizedSalary, Turn on HRIS Pay Component Group Sums Sync recovery , KBA , sf employee central , sf adhoc reports , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.