- Employee Central Payroll
- Following information is required as a part of reporting the case:
1) Steps to reproduce the issue.
2) Details of users facing the issue.
3) Since when the issue is occurring.
4) Did the ECPayroll Integration worked successfully before.
- Apart from above information, SAP/SFSF would require below system details for for ECPayroll system in order to speed up the case handling and avoiding any unnecessary delays in information gathering:
• Customer Name.
• Customer Number
• System ID
• Client ID
- Cloud Payroll requires this explicit information to analyze the issues related to it. If it is not provided while opening a support case, the support engineer will need to request this information, thus slowing the investigation and troubleshooting process.
ec payroll, employee central payroll , KBA , sf boomi , sf cloudpayroll , sf ecpayroll , sf sap payroll , sf ec-ecpayroll , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions