- How can the order of custom fields be rearranged in Employee Central?
- This article explains how the order of fields can be arranged in an instance.
- What rules are associated with changing the order in which EC fields are shown in the user interface?
- Changing field order via the Succession Data Model, the Corporate Data Model, and the Country Specific Data Model.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
SF, Success Factors, Succession, Corporate, Country Specific Data Model, Field Order, Employee Central, display-order-follows ref-id , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.