In a supplier invoice you unflagged the Remittance Advice Required box.
In addition, you try to change the data in the Remittance Advice To field under the Communication - Addresses tab, but you cannot change it or save your changes.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Payables Work Center
- Go to Suppliers view and select the respective Supplier ID.
- Press Edit - Financial Data.
- Navigate to Payment Data tab.
- Under Advice Control unflag the Remittance Advice Required box.
- Navigate to Communication - Addresses tab.
- Here it is not possible to remove the standard setting Yes from the field Remittance Advice To.
As long as the Remittance Advice Required box is unflagged in Financial Data - Payment Data no payment advice will be created.
The information under the Communication - Addresses tab is only additional information should it be necessary to send remittance advices in the future.
This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions