Sometimes an environment deleted by the standard BPC operation, such as the Web Administration or the report UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT (clean option) leaves scrap data in the system.
This may be identified by /CPMB/<Environment Prefix> objects under unassigned nodes, or tables left under /CPMB/, /1CPMB/, or /B28/ namespaces that were related to the original environment.
While restoring or transporting an environment one may face issues such:
- "Environment <Environment Name> already exists with the prefix /CPMB/<Prefix Code>"
- "Table /1CPMB/<Object Name> already exists"
- "InfoObject /CPMB/<Object Name> already exists"
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for the NetWeaver platform SP13 or later.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for Netweaver platform.
UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT, UJAA_CLEAN_DELETED_APPSET, environment's name, old used name, corrupted data, CPMB, rsa1, environmentshell. , KBA , table already exists , ujs_activate_content , already exists with the prefix , infoobject already exists , EPM-BPC-NW-BR-APP , Backup & Restore Appsets , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.