- A query is built on a HANA composite provider
- Characteristic A refers to characteristic B
- In the query navigation attribute A__C is used.
- In RSD1, B__C is set as authorization relavent. A__C is set as not authorization relavent. (See details in Note 1951019)
- When you run the query even with 0BI_ALL authorization, you get the error of:
You don not have sufficient authorization
- In RSECADMIN authorization check log, you will see information as:
Authorizations missing for:
- Somehow the query still takes A__C as authorization relavent.
- BW system on HANA
- SAPKW74005 - SAPKW74008
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
CompositeProvider, HCPR , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-AUT , Authorizations , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.