- You have the business function LOG_MM_SIT activated to allow you doing stock in transit process between two storage locations under the same plant.
- You are receiving error M7 022 when trying to post a stock in transit delivery within the same plant using MIGO.
- You get error M7 022 when trying to reverse a delivery using VL09.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
SIT, M7022, PGI, LOG_MM_SIT, MIGO, VL09, reversal, EKET-WEMNG, goods issue, goods receipt, 68C, valuation area, storage location, UB, ECC , KBA , MM , Materials Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.