- Error when validating/saving view - View definition has errors. (DPR-10140)
- View created off a view when the project name has a space in it.
- Initial creation of the view created off of a view works.
- The error occurs when editing the view and adding columns to it.
- The added column name gets double quotes in it " in the wrong spot.
- For example - if the added column Views."Project Name.TableName".ColumnName.
- Can workaround the issue by changing the added column name to put the double quotes in the right location.
SAP Information Steward
SAP Information Steward all versions
IS, , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , EIM-IS , Information Steward , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.