When a recruiting user reviews a candidate they can add a tag and after using the tag searches.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Candidate tags allow an operator to tag candidates with key words, i.e. "New Grad", tags can be used to group candidates by specialty, etc.
- Tags view in Candidates Profile:
- Click on “Add” to add a new tag for the candidate:
- Tagged candidates can be found through candidate search.
- To search the candidates using the tags, the permission "Standalone Search Permission" needs to be granted to the user.
- With the Candidate Tags feature, operators can tag candidates on either their profiles (after finding them with a candidate search) or on their applications.
- Features of candidate tagging today:
- Tag assignment & browsing by all operators with Candidate Search access
- End users can define their own tags, with standard auto complete user interface for guiding them towards similar already-defined tags
- Tags are always public--all users with access to tags can see what tags other users have assigned to candidates
- Here is a special "Favorite" identifier as well, which is private (users cannot see whether other users marked a candidate as a "Favorite")
- Centralized reporting on tag usage with the ad hoc report builder
- Tagged candidates can be found through the Candidate Search function, which has a tag cloud search option as well as a tag cloud that is combined with other Advanced search fields.
- Searchers can select multiple tags, to see candidates that have combinations of 2 or more tags (e.g., sales + healthcare).
- The search is an "OR" search, so any tag overlap will match, but the search results will be sorted by quality of match, so candidates matching all selected tags will appear at the top of the list.
- Note these tags cannot be made visible to candidates.
- Tagging works based on previously created tags. When typing a tag for a first time, it will not appear as an option automatically. Once a tag is used for the first time, it will be available to be used for all users.
- Our Product Management team is also working to allow users with just the permission "Candidate Search Within Job Req" to be able to search for candidates that have been tagged.
Please contact your Implementation Partner to enable this feature. Once enabled, permission this feature in Admin:
- Admin Tools > Recruiting Permissions > Candidate Tagging Permissions
- Admin Tools > Recruiting Permissions > Standalone Search Permission (Necessary permission to use tag search)
With the Candidate Tags feature, operators can tag candidates on either their profiles (after finding them with a candidate search) or on their applications. To search the candidates using the tags, the permission "Standalone Search Permission" needs to be granted to the user.
To enable this feature, please contact your Implementation Partner. Once enabled, you need to give the permission for this feature in Admin Center.
2081416 - Candidate Search Permissions: Standalone Search Permission in Recruiting
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To