- The Online Offer system is a secure online portal where offer letters can be sent and candidates can login and accept or decline, or ask a question.
- Candidate response is tracked and reportable in the ATS for Recruiters.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
To configure the support to Offer Letters Online:
- Go to Admin > Manage Recruiting Settings
- Check Allow candidates to accept offers online
- To allow candidates to contact Recruitment via email check Allow candidates to email job requisition operator
- Select an operator who will receive emails from candidate
- If the operator selected is invalid on a given email, then the Recruiter’s email will be used
- If the Recruiter is also invalid, the email address for system generated emails will be used.
Expected behavior: My Offers tab will not appear to candidates unless they have been sent an online offer.
For Job Application XML peform the following:
- Configure Start Date as a standard date field startDate
- Populate the Start Date on the Candidate Application before sending the offer letter to the candidate
- If these steps are not done, the Customer can still use Online Offer Accept but the Start Date at the top will not show
Benefits: By sending offer letters online companies have the opportunity to cut down on paper-based time consuming processes for candidates where online acceptance is a great option.
Who should not use it? Customers who are not on the V12 UI; Professional Edition customers
Note: The offer accepted date in the candidates jobs applied portlet will be determined by the candidate settings, not the recruiters settings. It is not possible to cancel an offer letter after a candidate accepts it.
sf, success factors, RCM, Cancel Offer, Accept, Decline, letter , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To