Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
- After Customer Success or Professional Service enabled DPCS 2.0, the customer has to configure it.
- Statements for DPCS 2.0 are not automatically migrated from DPCS 1.0. Therefore, the customer must re-enter the statements and candidates are forced to re-accept the statement.
- The statements for DPCS 2.0 can be configured in admin tools > System Properties > Data Privacy Consent Statement Settings (while DPCS 1.0 are configured under Managing Recruiting).
- If there are no statements configured after DPCS 2.0 is enabled, the error message “cannot find valid dpcs for the dpcs type of “ appears when a candidate is asked to accept the statement.
- “Cannot find valid dpcs for the dpcs type of 1” appears for internal candidates (as soon as they go to Careers > My Profile). You will have to create a separate statement to the login DPCS statement. It will be for internal candidates only.
- “Cannot find valid dpcs for the dpcs type of 2” appears for external candidates (as soon as they are creating a profile from the external website after clicking on Create an account link).
Also, this error message will appear if no statements are set as “Set this as system default statement”. This option is required in order to have all countries covered by one statement. In fact this option is making the specific statement usable for any country not specifically configured.
DPCS type of 1, 2.0 , KBA , sf recruiting management , sf privacy , sf dpcs 2.0 , sf statements , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem