This article provides information on the most common issues that can cause RCM Candidate Job Alerts to fail.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Enable Job Alerts for Candidates is turned on in Provisioning > Company Settings
- Enhanced Job Search UI is enabled in Provisioning > Company Settings
- All 3 job alert emails are configured and enabled in Recruiting Email Triggers (Job Alert Expired Notification, Job Alert Invalidated Notification, Job Alert Notification)
- The quartz job is submitted successfully. If not, you can disable the 'Enable Job Alerts for Candidates' switch and re-enable it
- If the scheduled job was running successfully but has since failed, you can disable the email triggers in admin centre, and re-enable them with an active user, who will become the new job owner.
You can find this information in Provisioning - Monitor Jobs - check that "Candidate Job Alerts" have been completed successfully
Create a simplified job alert that will match a number of posted jobs, and wait for the job to run as a test
Subscription, E-mail, notification, monthly, weekly, , KBA , sf job alerts , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions