- Customers can enable CAPTCHA for both Account Creation page and Login page.
- What are the benefits of CAPTCHA and how can you enable it?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
CAPTCHA is a tool that helps to distinguish a human user from a bot, hacker, or any other automated attack. With CAPTCHA, a system can prevent any fake data created by some kind of bot or a multiple attempts of brute force attacks.
To enable CAPTCHA, please refer to the following steps:
- Admin Center
- Manage Recruiting Settings
- Under Career Site
- Disable CAPTCHA on the External Career Site for Account Creation (This option is also available in Provisioning > Company Settings)
- Enable CAPTCHA on the External Career Site for Account Login
- SAP SuccessFactors uses the Google-provided ReCAPTCHA
- As Google ReCAPTCHA doesn’t work in China, this feature isn’t supported for Chinese customers nor for candidates applying from China.
- It's not possible to disable CAPTCHA on "Email Job to Friend" feature - it is a universal feature due to security implications of having a text field available when sending Email Job to Friend. As explained above, Google ReCAPTCHA doesn’t work in China, hence this would need to be considered before enabling the "Email Job to Friend" feature.
- if you use "One-Time Password (OTP) for Email Address Verification", CAPTCHA will not work
CAPTCHA, External, Site, Verification, Email, Email Job to Friend, Account , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions