This performance issue appears:
- when you activate transformations manually,
- OR when you transport transformations between BW systems, and the Method execution is slow
During the activation/import, the program SAPLRS_GENERAL can be seen in SM50/SM66 and the transport log of the method execution looks like this:
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
Change mode, AIM, langsam, hanging, hängt, long, duration, RS_TRFN_AFTER_IMPORT, Enqueue, SM12, Lock table, RSDEO, After import, dauert, lang, tp import, performance, Formula, Enqueue, Dequeue, Data Element, TK102, RSQBW370, RSQBW 370 , KBA , 2196505 , BW-WHM-DST-TRF , Transformation , BW-WHM-MTD-CTS , Transport connection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.