Why pre-screening questions are not displaying in the application page?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- This can occur if the feature “multi stage application” is enabled and the feature permission type=candQuestions are not set up in the job requisition xml.
- As per our Implementation Guide: In multistage application environments, candQuestions must be permissioned to the C operator in the default status to allow the applicant access to the pre-screening question.
- Verify if Multi Stage is enabled in the back end (Please contact your Implementation partner in order to make the changes)
- Download the affected job requisition xml template
- Add the feature permission as per screenshot:
As a result of this configuration, candidates will be able to answer the pre-screening questions.
Based on the configuration above candidates will be able to change their answers "only" in the default status.
Candidates will not be able to edit prescreening question answer once the application has progressed past the default status.
questions, pre-screening questions, multi stage, candQuestions , KBA , sf recruiting management , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem