If any of the following issues are experienced while a BSP application is used:
- incorrect display of BSP,
- event problems (e.g non-working buttons, InputFields, Checkbox, Datenavigator, etc),
- stylesheet / rendering problems,
- unavailable initial application start screen,
- logon problems,
- CX_FQDN exception,
- Design2008 is used with <htmlb:content design="Design2008"> tag,
- 403 "Access to Design2008 MIMEs is forbidden" error message is visible in HTTPWatch trace.
(HTTPWatch Trace is available at http://www.httpwatch.com/download)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NetWeaver
- Business Server Pages (BSP)
SAP NetWeaver all versions
Design2008, Design 2008; SICF; activate; default_host/sap/public/bc/bsp; , KBA , design2003 , design2002 , BC-BSP , Business Server Pages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.