- A batch job running IP10 or IP30 fails to schedule some calls
- On investigation it is found that the calls failed due to dump COMPUTE_BCD_OVERFLOW, an extract from an example is shown below
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAPLIPM5, BCD_OVERFLOW, LIPM5U09, DATUM_ZUM_ZAEHLERSTAND, RISTRA20, IP19, IP31. IP30, IP10 , KBA , PM-PRM-MP , Maintenance Plans , PM-PRM-TL , Task Lists , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.