- You post a goods receipt against an inbound delivery through a VL* transaction code or in EWM system and the Goods receipt is updated through a queue in SMQ2. The 'Delivery Note' field of the material document header is filled with the inbound delivery document number.
- You post a goods receipt against an inbound delivery through transaction MIGO. The 'Delivery Note' field of the material document header is transferred from the 'External ID' of the delivery administration.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Logistics Execution Shipping (LE-SHP)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC , VERUR , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.