The Single and Bulk Upload button is not showing in Document Center
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
To enable the upload feature in Document Center, please follow the instructions below:
Allow Upload Document
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM to Onboarding.
- In Onboarding, click the sub-menu and select Security.
- In Groups tab, find the left panel and select Document Center.
- Select a group in the right pane to grant upload document permission.
- Click Edit button and a dialog box will show to configure group permissions.
- Tick the checkbox for 'Allow Upload Document' and Update button to reflect changes.
Note: To reflect the change, log out to the system, clear cache, and go to Document Center to show Single and Bulk Upload button.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
sf, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, Insert, Form, PDF, Manual, Sign, Add, Create, Centre , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions