- We have changed COMMON_JAM label into Text Replacement, however the change is not being appied;
- You have rename JAM label and it is not reflecting into the instance;
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Go in Admin Center > Search for Text Replacement;
- Search for value COMMON_JAM and change the field Replace With Text
- Click on Save and the changes are not applied to one user or more;
- The locale for the user in the User Data File in SuccessFactors would not be same as the one in 'Text Replacement' option;
- Or you have configured the label COMMON_JAM into the Manage Language as well;
- User’s locale may not be the same as the text replaced locale.
- Each locale has a different set of strings that supports text replacement, as shown in the image below
- Check the Default Locale of the user in Employee Data File in SuccessFactors. This needs to match the locales changed in text replacement
- For US English this would be en_US
- It is important that for every user the default locale in User data file in SuccessFactors is always in sync with/same as the one set from 'Options' -> 'Change Language' and also in 'Text Replacement'.
- You can over-write default text using the tools Text Replacement and Manage Languages. If you overwrite the default text of the same key using both tools, then the application shows the customized value from the Manage Language Tool. Please, change the label into Manage Language.
2089472 - Text Replacement: How to change words across the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
2576546 - Working with the Manage Language Feature - SuccessFactors Cloud
Change SAP Jam label, translate Jam name, how to change Jam name, "jam menu", navigation, "BizX menu", wording, , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To
SAP Jam Collaboration all versions