- This article explains what email notification groups receive and how to set them up.
- What Group Emails Will I Receive and How Can I Change Them?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
If you are subscribed to a group, you will automatically receive email notifications concerning all the activity in the group
You have four frequency options for receiving group emails:
- You can elect to get immediate notifications - every time there is an update in the group you will receive an email notification.
- You can elect daily notifications, which is the current default if you are subscribed to a group - you will recieve all the the notifications for that one group, once a day.
- You can elect weekly notifications - you will receive all the notifications for that group, once a week.
- You can elect none - you will never receive notifications for that group
- By default your group email notificaions will be decided by whatever email notification setting a Group Admin has selected as default.
If you'd like to change the frequency of these emails, there are 2 places where you can do so.
- In the group left-hand navigation
- Your current email subscription is shown in the left-hand menu. To change your preference, simply click on 'Email Notifications' and make your selection.
2. In 'Account Settings'.
- Click on the wheel cog and then 'Account Settings'
- On the 'Account Settings' page click on 'Emails'
- Scroll to the end of the page to 'Group Notificaitons'
- Here you can change youe group email notification preferences for multiple groups
- Click on 'Save changes' when finished.
notificaitons, notification, e-mail, e-mail, e-mails, emails, "Jam notification", "Jam notificaitons", alert, alerts, notify, notifies , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-EML , Email Notification Issues , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions