In the drop down selection of legal forms for Suppliers the desired legal form is not shown.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Base work center.
- Go to the Suppliers view.
- Edit - General the Supplier XYZ (XYZ is the identification of the supplier).
- Select the Legal Form drop down.
The desired legal form is not found in the drop down selection.
As per standard system design only a limited amount of Legal Forms are available in the drop down selection.
You can add new legal forms in the business configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Show: All Open Projects.
- Select the relevant project and press the Open Activity List button.
- Select the activity General Business Partners and press the Open button.
- Select Maintain Legal Forms.
- Click the Add Row Button.
Here you can maintain the missing legal form.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1408 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1411 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1502 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1505 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1508 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1511 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711