The issue can be due to following reasons:
1. User is not assigned to any group.
Make sure users are assigned to groups and there is formula for that group under guideline matrix.
2. The group names are different (not same case).
The group name is case sensitive. So the name of groups used in guideline formulas should be same as you have used while creating groups.
3. Users are in multiple groups of same Family.
- If you have created a group with name Test and in guideline formula the name is TEST or test then the guidelines will not populate, as these are 3 different groups.
Users are in multiple groups of same family.
- Please assign user to only one budget group, the guidelines will not come if users are in multiple groups of same family.
- As long as the groups belong to different families, they will not interfere with each other even they contain the same user.
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions