- This article shares how to launch Compensation Forms as well as how to delete the worksheets or export a list of existing worksheets. Requires that the user has been granted permission to manage compensation forms.
How to Launch Compensation Forms
- Compensation forms can be launched by a user with sufficient administrative privileges.
- Admin Tools > Compensation > Compensation Home > Select Plan > Manage Worksheets > Create Worksheets
- Legacy Admin Tools: Compensation Management menu > Mass Create Forms
- Select the Compensation Plan Template which should be used to create the forms
- Indicate the “Pre-pend form name”. For example, "2012 Compensation Plan for ", which will appear and then the name of the Compensation Planner: “2012 Compensation Plan for Carla Grant”.
- Choose the start, end and due dates, which will appear at the top of the Compensation Planning Worksheet.
- Indicate who will get the form(s). By selecting the username of a person and checking the 'direct reports only' box, you will create a form for that person only.
If you do not check the box, you should indicate the person who is the head of the hierarchy, and then any applicable manager below him or her in the hierarchy would also get a form. In the simplest mass create, you can use the CEO as the head, and then every manager with eligible employees would receive a form.
- If the Form Creation Notification is enabled in Admin tool ‘Email Notification Template Settings’, then the Admin has the option to send the Form Creation notification to the recipients of the forms.
How to Delete Worksheets
- After you have published worksheets, you can delete the worksheets or export a list of existing worksheets.
- To delete compensation forms from the Mange Worksheets popup, simply check the box next to the names of the forms you wish to delete, and then select Delete.
- Note: As soon as the Delete button is clicked, the selected forms will be deleted without any further confirmation. Be careful to select the correct forms so as not to delete any inadvertently.
Print Worksheet via Manage Worksheets (CCD-24)
- You may export all or selected worksheets
- Bulk downloading of compensation forms from Manage Worksheet can be exported into a zip file (CCD-155)
KBA , sf comp admin , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions