- Ths section shows..
- # of worksheets
- Complete Salary Planning = 9 9 (100%)
- Comp Admin Review = 0 0 (0%)
- and then also displays a section that lists the route map steps that were part of the route map as defined in Admin Tools > Routing Map.
- The Route map progress section can only display information based on the steps that are in the main routemap definition. Meaning that if you modify someone's worksheet by adding or editing a route map step then the Routemap Progess box will NOT reflect that change.
- Any customizations made to any worksheet route map steps will not show in this view.
- We do not recommend that clients edit an individual Compensation Worksheet routemap. This is not a best practice and could lead to unexpected issues such as this one where new steps added to the workflow do not show in the Routemap Progress section.
KBA , sf comp admin , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions