This artical explains how to export Employee Information/User Data from instances which also includes employee compensation data.
Please ensure you have been granted the permission to manage this data.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
1. Go to Admin Center> Compensation> Compensation Home
2. Select Actions for all plans
3. Click on All Plans> Employee Data Export
NOTE: Alternatively, you can reach this by going to Admin Center > Update User Information > Employee Export
4. Click on Specify Compensation Data Updating Options
5. Put a check on Include User Compensation Data.(Not Applicable when exporting users in "Short format".)
6. Check Include imported compensation field(s) (and planner flag if applicable) defined for the selected compensation form template(s) below:
7. Select the appropriate template
8. Click Export User File
export user data, user data export, compensation data export, comp export, compensation, compensation user data, export user file , KBA , sf compensation manage data , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To