- After a compensation cycle you may want to publish some of your compensation data back to Employee Central. There may be recurring pay components with a date prior to the planning date.
- This KB article explains how to publish to Employee Central with Effective Date Prior to that of a Template in SuccessFactors Compensation. This functionality is only available for Compensation.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- It is possible to have a prior date in different published components to that of the effective date of the template.
- This is configured in the compensation template in the area:
<comp-ect-output-component componentType="payComponentRecurring" componentCode="Base Salary (full-time)" eventReason="DATACHG" effectiveDate="2020-05-01">.
- You can make the effectiveDate=”2020-05-01”> for Base Salary while the effective date of the template could be set to <“2020-04-30”>.
sf, success factors, CMP, EC, change, alter date , KBA , sf compensation with ec , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions