This KB article explains how to add or delete a member from Compensation & Variable Pay worksheet or move a member between plans.
- We use the term Member to refer to a person who is on a worksheet.
- This will be done by a "planner" or Compensation administrator.
- A common scenario is the manager is the "planner" and his/her employees are the "members" on the worksheet.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Employee/Worksheet Membership
Add employees, Delete employees, Move employees, Transfer worksheet, CMP-19842, CMP-20378, CMP-17286 , KBA , sf compensation manage members , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-VRP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.